Work Sucks and then you Die
Just another stellar workday-
Had a minor meltdown, but thank GODS I have a wonderful boss. It’s getting late in the game for me to be so damned stressed day in and day out.
I feel young - well, mostly. I can’t believe that I am closer to retirement than to the beginning of my career. I work from home, which is delightful. I don’t get out much but in the grand scheme of things, I don’t mind. I love my boyfriend and we both share in the slightly hermetic existence that Covid gave so many of us.
My wonderful cat Hoggle loves his mom, and despite his desperate need for wet food, is the bestest boy. I miss shared buns with E that were a joy to behold. Lola- the queen diva- I have no doubt she is ruling Valhalla as we speak. Chongus - the much slower boy- may not have had brains, but his love of blueberries and the dance was legendary. These babies made me smile. Thinking of them still does.
Prayers, good juju, good karma- I need it all. My passport is 8 weeks in and I have not received it yet. I travel in 2 weeks.
Just a bit to start, as I am dipping my toe back into the blog world. May your days be spectacular.
Til we meet again,
Angie
Comments
Post a Comment